Gold tickets can be traded in for silver ones at the Hoppadrome vendor if the player has them and would prefer to do the solo version.
The Hoppadrome is a large indoor platform on which players will fight against poweful Dragomon bosses. The selection is completely random. The loot is also random but will come from that specific boss' loot table with a chance of dropping rare items. Each concurrent fight will require four more tickets that players will be able to redeem inside the building.
Manuel the Hoppadrome Trialmaster will explain the Hoppadrome to players if asked:
"The Hoppadrome is THE place for criollos to get their fill of entertainment most savage! Hunters step into the ring and take on ferocious beasts in a battle of strength and will! Look no further if you are on the lookout for thrills, chills, and the occasional blood shower! After all, these fervid fiends have mås dientes que una pelea de perros!"
- Trapper's Hoppadrome Ticket (Silver) Lv 18
- Trapper's Hoppadrome Ticket (Gold) Lv 18
- Stalker's Hoppadrome Ticket (Silver) Lv 28
- Stalker's Hoppadrome Ticket (Gold) Lv 28
- Hunter's Hoppadrome Ticket (Silver) Lv38
- Hunter's Hoppadrome Ticket (Gold) Lv38
- Hero's Hoppadrome Ticket Silver) Lv48
- Hero's Hoppadrome Ticket (Gold) Lv48
Bosses Trapper's Hoppadrome:
Bosses Stalker's Hopppadrome:
- Billy the Six Pack
Bosses Hunter's Hoppadrome:
- Jonnie B. Jones
Bosses Hero's Hoppadrome:
- Drill Bill